We recently purchased an oxygen concentrator for Pryluky Baby Orphanage! The orphanage is 2 hours away from the nearest hospital so having an oxygen concentrator at the orphanage will be a big help.
Thank you to our new partner in Ukraine, 31 June, for all their help!
If you would to contribute towards the cost of the concentrator click HERE!
Acceptance and Transfer of Donations
Charity Organization “St. Luke (Voino-Yasenetskiy) Charity Fund” (hereinafter referred to as “Donor”), represented by Head of Committee of the Charity Fund Graschenkova Natalia Ivanivna, acting under the Organization Charter, on one side, and
Receiver of donation, Public Institution of Social and Medical protection “Pryluky Regional Orphanage “Nadiya” (hereinafter referred to as “Receiver”, represented by Chief Doctor Yuschenko Nadiya Ivanivna, acting under the Organization Charter, on the other side (hereinafter colectively referred to as the “Parties” and individually as “Party”), have prepared this Donation Acceptance Agreement:
1. The Donor transferred, and the Receiver accepted, according to the Donation Acceptance Agreement (charity) the following donation:
Name: Oxygen Concentrator Biomed 7 F-8
Price: 25,336.80 UAH
Amount: 25,336.80 UAH
Total: 25,336.80 UAH
Total (including VAT): Twenty five thousand three hundred thirty-six hryvnya and 80 kop.
Total cost is 25,336.80 UAH (Twenty five thousand three hundred thirty-six hryvnya and 80 kop.)
2. Purpose of the Donation: Charity help for the Public Institution of Social and Medical Protection “Pryluky Regional Orphanage “Nadiya”.
3. In the event of termination of the agreement Donation is returned/not returned (cross out the wrong option).
4. The parties have no additional comments.
5. This Act shall be signed in three copies, each having equal legal power.
From the Donor:
Translated by Katerina Kerez