Every year, Maya’s Hope throws is Annual Gala to celebrate the cutie pies of Maya’s Hope fundraise to support the children we serve.
We are looking for amazing and exceptional individuals to join our host committee for the Maya’s Hope Lotus Ball on Friday, October 26, 2018 at 583 Park Avenue!
Maya’s Hope improves the quality of life of disadvantaged, orphaned and extremely impoverished children around the world.
This will be the 7th Annual Gala for Maya’s Hope and you can help us reach our goal of $300,000!
We are looking for individuals from a wide array of backgrounds:
law, medicine, entrepreneurs, real estate, finance and those who want to make a difference!
Here’s what is required:
-Purchase your ticket upon being accepted and joining the committee ($350.00)
– Attend and participate in a majority of Committee Meetings
In person participation is assumed although a conference call option will be available for those with special circumstances or last minute scheduling issues.
– Commit to raising a minimum of $4,000 for the Gala through sponsorships, ticket sales, and auction items with the goal of securing at least one sponsor, one auction item.
(Auction item needs include exotic vacation destinations, airfare, unique experiences such as celebrity chef-hosted house parties, rounds of golf with local celebrities, exclusive tickets to sporting or arts event, etc.)
– Solicit sponsorships from at least five companies
– Solicit in-kind donations such as graphic design and photography services, discounted printing,
– Hand address and personalize invitations to at least 15 individuals from your personal network for the Gala.
– Be Ambassadors of Maya’s Hope
– Exemplify integrity and show respect to all volunteers, members of the committee, board and humankind
Here’s a few benefits:
– be part of a social network
-attend exclusive events
If you meet this criteria, please email email@example.com and you will meet with our gala chairs. If selected, you will be part of an extraordinary event which directly impacts the lives of the children we serve.
Here is a video from our 2017 gala:
We understand that not everyone has the time and resources to meet these expectations, but still have a desire to help. To this end, there are other volunteer opportunities available for those individuals who are unable to commit to the full list of tasks outlined above.
Thank you for your willingness to make a huge difference in the lives of the children we support at Maya’s Hope!